At Elite Dental Esthetics, our patients enjoy a pleasant, relaxing experience at the dentist.
Part of that experience comes from our amazing team who take the time needed to get to know each patient and know what they want before discussing care and treatment options.
Another part of that experience comes from the quality of dental care our patients receive from Dr. Adams, his assistants, and our hygienists.
And part of that amazing experience comes from the various ways we try to help our patients be comfortable, including providing the following comforts and amenities:
- Private rooms to reduce noise from other rooms
- Overhead televisions for longer visits
- Noise cancelling headphones to help you relax
- Sleep masks for longer procedures
- Bottled water
- Refreshing face towel for the end of your visit
- Dental sedation is available for those who are anxious about dental work or pain and for being able to do multiple lengthy procedures at a time.